Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 35 - World's Worst Hangover and Chilifest Round 2

I'm updating this morning from a foreign place. I didn't make it home from Chilifest last night, but at least I didn't sleep there like the other heathens.

A recap: it was nuts. People EVERYWHERE. It felt like game day tailgates as far as the eye could see but every single person was hammered and there wasn't enough food.  And nobody was worried about getting anywhere. I saw normally elegant, poised young ladies fall into piles of empty beer cans. Couches lined one side of our area and by 9:00 they were packed with passed out bodies.. I found a friend lying on one wearing a "CAPTAIN" soccer armband and I told him he either had to get up and party or forfeit his captain rights. So he forfeited and gave me the armband. I'm psyched. I'll give it back today, maybe. I sat atop the beeramid with a friend for about an hour shouting orders. We were the king and queen. It was majestic.

I have the worst hangover ever . The kind where you can't lay down because your stomach churns but you also don't really need to vomit. Yummy. Honestly all I want is some bacon and I can't even fathom returning to Snook within the next few hours.. Like.. What?

 As for photos, the last image I captured was the location of our car as we walked away. Plastered Kate and a loose iPhone don't mix well.

Day 35.. You're hurting me. Staaahhhp

No comments:

Post a Comment