Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Day 12: Formie!

This evening was my last ever Delta Gamma formal. The last four years in this organization have completely changed me in the best ways. As cliche as it sounds, these girls have become more than my closest friends. They really are my sisters.

Snapshots:
My dreamy perfect date and me.


I wish I had more photos of the group, but I got sassy drunk realll quick and relied on everybody else to do the photo taking. The end of the night was a massive cry-fest. All the seniors held up the roof and stayed until the DJ packed up. Our last five-ten minutes at the venue were spent in a giant group hug bawling our eyes out. If that's not the perfect illustration of what happens when best friends realize their time together is coming to a close, I don't know what is.

Side note, check out that FREAKING gown. Glitter goddess. Hell yes.

DAY 12, YOU BROUGHT TEARS AND BEERS. WELL DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment