Saturday, May 10, 2014

Day 1: Graduation

I'VE DONE IT FOLKS. This girl has GRADUATED COLLEGE. And in 4 years to boot!
The ceremony was 2.5 hours long, the shortest of all 7 graduations my university had this weekend. Thank da Lawd. It's such a strange feeling, to know I'll probably never enter my old classrooms, see classmates and professors, or read in my favorite hidey-holes again. Luckily, I'll be able to fly in to College Station for game days and to see my wonderful gentleman.

My grad cap:

Fitting, right?

Diploma Selfie:

naturally

I am now a third generation graduate of Texas A&M! What a glorious feeling, to not only share that tradition with my parents and grandparents, but also to be FREAKING DONE WITH CLASS FOREVER!
..oh wait, until Flight Attendant Training.

These last 40 days have been absolutely jam-packed with activities. I'm incredibly satisfied with all that's happened. I ended up accidentally burning a bridge or two, but hopefully time and distance will heal those connections. If not, I suppose that's what was supposed to happen.

THAT'S HOW YOU CONCLUDE 40 DAYS AND 40 NIGHTS.
YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment