Tuesday, May 27, 2014

FAQ

When talking to friends and family about my trip, I get asked certain questions very often. I thought I'd go ahead an address some of them in case you guys were wondering the same things!

Q: What countries are you visiting?
A: Denmark, Germany, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, and maybe France!

Q: Who are you going with?
A: I am traveling alone and meeting up with friends and family along the way. I will be solo in a few places, but I'm excited to test myself mentally and physically.

Q: How long will you be gone?
A: Undetermined. I will be gone at least a month, but hopefully longer! It all depends on my American Airlines training date.

Q: Do you speak any of the languages?
A: I have a background in Spanish (inapplicable for this trip), and I'm learning a bit of necessary French, Danish, and German in my spare time. Although I don't want to rely on it, many people grow up learning English abroad and hopefully we can muddle through things together!

Q: When do you start training for flight attendant?
A: I don't have a start date yet! When I am notified of the date, I will get at least a month's notice, so I'll have time to organize a flight home.

Q: Wait, so you don't have a round trip ticket?
A: Nope! It's a one-way ticket for now!

Q: Aren't you scared?
A: Perhaps a bit nervous, but excited more than anything. I am so ready to be lost and completely out of my element for a while. It's an opportunity to grow and learn about myself and how other parts of the world live!

Q: How much was your plane ticket?
A: Flying Norwegian from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Copenhagen, DK was right around $300. I added a checked bag making my international leg closer to $335. I am also taking a flight from Dallas to Fort Lauderdale that cost me $120, making my trip $455 total! Cheap cheap cheap!

Q: Can I met you in _____?
A: ABSOLUTELY!!

Hopefully that clears up a few commonly asked questions. Don't be afraid to ask me other things in comments or through any other social media channel!

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment